lunedì 6 dicembre 2010

Justin Bieber Parodia "Sleep on You"

Un altra splendida parodia dei The key of Awsome Questa volta prendono in giro Justin Bieber e la canzone "Sleep on You"

Allright lets do this yall

Im adorable (so precious) Im a tween sensation (girl screams)
People think its cute when Im in adult situations.

Im gonna rock your body. Girl you know I aint playing.
Someone wrote this song for me so Im not sure what Im saying.

Ive seen many different girls and seen their second bases
But youre nothing like those girls. You dont have zits or braces

Im so glad its finally you and me and we are all alone
Except my dad whos over therecause hes the chaperone.

I wont try to pressure you, cus Im willing to wait,
And I wont try to touch your boobies on the first date.

Ill take you out to Chuck E Cheese and then a Pixar movie,
And then maybe later you could just let me see your boobies.

Zero times one equals none.
Me plus you equals fun.

Kittens, and puppies, and chubby cheeks.
Is my cuteness starting to make you weak?

I am adorable (so freaking cute) you cant resist my advances.
Ive got Carol Brady hair and I know all of Ushers dances.

Lets go to my dads car, and make the windows steam.
I really hope that sounded cool cus I dont know what it means.

Most of other boys will play you for a fool.
I made you this macaroni necklace today at school.

I know how please you cus I can do sex good.
I learned about it in a playboy that I found in the woods.

The square root of 1600 is 40.
Dont you wanna be my shortie.

When I first saw you I was astounded.
Ill love you tonight if Im not grounded.

Dad: (spoken) You are definitely grounded

JUSTIN
Im adorable (Its almost disgusting)

DAD
Stop singing that song
My son sings like a little girl I dont know where I went wrong

JUSTIN
I wanna sleep on you.

DAD
That doesnt make sense and, youre being creepy

JUSTIN
Whoa its almost nine oclock Im getting kind of sleepy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento